Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thank you, ModCloth!

So much love and thanks to ModCloth.com for featuring me as their "Style Gallery Star Sighting" this week on their blog.  I feel so honored and flattered that they wanted to include me! You can find the feature here.

 
Images courtesy of ModCloth blog

I seriously appreciate each and every one of you that come to my blog, read my thoughts, and comment on my page.  It means so much to me, really!  I read each and every comment and try my best to reply on your pages (although I could probably do a better job)! But I would love to meet you all in person and give you a big THANKS for all of your kindness and support, from the bottom of my heart!  You guys are the best!!  Thank you for being your wonderful, sweet and amazingly talented selves!

  Also, did you see the amazing sale they are having on ModCloth right now?!?!  I snagged up a pair of cute flats that I have been eyeing for months, stuff is going fast so check out their LAST HURRAH SALE to get your own awesome deal!

It's warming up in Delaware again, so it looks like time to bust out those colorful mini dresses once more!  Stay cool out there!

xo, Alyssa

14 comments:

  1. You sure deserve it, hon! You have a fantastic style, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much. You sure have an incredible style yourself, pretty lady. I checked out your blog post earlier today but forgot to comment, I'll have to go back and do that because I was soo in love with your adorable outfit!

      Delete
  2. you need an "about me" page!!! i wanna read more about you after seeing you on Modcloth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Emily! You're right, I should have more than that little sidebar haha. I'll try and figure out some more html and hopefully that will be up and running soon! Thanks so much for the suggestion and super thanks for stopping by. xo

      Delete
  3. Saw this earlier today on ModCloth! I'm so happy for you! You deserve it!! :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww congratulations girl, what an amazing feature and you totally deserve it! Hope you're having a great day!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! You totally deserve this honor! I'm so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOSH, Alyssa!! Congrats! Seriously, this is SO awesome for you. You seriously deserve it being as kind, lovely, stylish, and brightly dressed as you are. You definitely have a quirky, fun style and an AMAZING personality! You are seriously one of the sweetest ladies I've crossed paths with on the internet, and I'm so glad to have found your happy blog.

    So, yaaaaay you! (throws confetti and edible candy necklaces)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh girl I saw this today and was so proud of you! Sometimes when you see a blogger you've been following featured in something you feel this little sense of pride like, "hey I know them and it's about time they got some recognition for their awesomeness!" Seriously though you're so lovely and fun and I'm glad they chose someone with such inspiring style to showcase :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so cute! Love the length and shape :)
    Also, CONGRATS on the feature!! What an honor! I'm going to check it out right now! (and try not to look at the sale AGAIN....)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw that you were the featured blogger of the week and was so excited for you! You have such a cute, unique style so of course you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're the most colorful lady that I know, love your style!! You deserve to be honored place in Modcloth and in many other places, I love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete