Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Happy Holidays from The Lemon Moth!

Hello Friends! :)

It has been quite a while since I have posted on my blog, but I have been a super busy bee creating more items for my clothing and accessories line, The Lemon Moth!  I hope you have all been well and enjoying this Holiday season.  Here on the East Coast, the weather has been unexpectedly warm, which has been a happy surprise for me!

I have been having a blast this season showing my items at local artisan and craft shows, working with kids at school, taking classes to be a Pre-K teacher, and rocking the rainbow wherever I go.  

Back in August, my husband and I took a two week road trip to Austin, Texas and back and it was an experience I will never forget!  Austin was unbelievably hot, but also incredibly cool.  I am still going through my photos, and when I finish them I will have to dedicate a post to our trip and share some of the cool vintage clothing spots we found along the way! :)

In the meantime, please check out my site and see what's new! :)

www.etsy.com/shop/thelemonmoth

Below are some photos of what I am currently featuring, including skirts, bags, necklaces, aprons and more!  Each piece is designed by me and printed with my own original art work!  Until December 17th, use coupon "HOLIDAYMOTH" to receive 10% off your order!  Happy Shopping xoxo!



Blue Cupcake Print Skirt, $36



 Moth Print Skater Skirt in Icy Mint, $36


 Strawberries and Cream apron, $25


Moth Portrait Wristlets $18-$20

Pink Cupcake Print Apron, $25

As always, thanks for reading, and enjoy the rest of your week! 

xoxo, Alyssa :)

3 comments:

  1. That skirt is radical and so are you! :DDD Welcome back! You look strong and healthy. Hehe. I'll stop by your Etsy shop, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I totally hoped that you will be back in blogger lang sometime! Whenever an Alyssa commented on my blog and I only saw the name in the email telling me that a new comment arrived, I hoped that it was you :)! So good to read that you have been doing well and I am sure that roadtrip was amazing! I made one roadtrip from Ohio to New York with my husband in 2013 and one in Arizona and Utah last year and both were unforgettable!
    Lets stay in touch! Hope to see you on the blog again soon :)
    Have a great weekend dear!
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting article, I always love to read quality content and i am happy that website fulfil my need.
    Browse More

    ReplyDelete